Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

skin food nail polish

Have not posted here in a really really long time. Been super busy with school and some other random things but come april I swear I will be active again :p anyway I just want to share these nailpolishes that I just bought last week from skinfood. Really really nice colors, it did not chip on me for atleast a week .. a miracle for me.lol these nail polishes has vitamins in them, big big plus since my nails are shitty most of the time. :))

5/5 :))

Xo.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. nice, i really like the one on the right! how much do SF nail polish cost?

    ChinChin
    www.thekikaychronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah really gorgeous red polish :> around 195 i think :) it really depends on the type of nailpolish you're getting and sometimes they go on sale and you can get them for 50% off :)

    ReplyDelete