Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Etude House: Line Nuance Duo



I really can't say much about this one. I like the idea that it has a liner on one side and a shadow on the other, what I don't like is that the lady at the counter promised that it is a gorgeous dark brown color that would look great for my lashline, turns out when I swatched the liner side, it looked green. Like the sickly antique green color that is way too light to use for the lashline and way to think to use as eyeshadow. A really downer color. I love the nice taupe brown color on the other side though, now that I can use. Etude house is relatively cheap compared to other asian cosmetic brands but they are good. I just wish that I got the right color and I could think if a way to use this liner soon or this one goes straight into the trash can.



Rating: 2/5

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment