Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

In2it Waterproof Gel Liner in Very Black and Copper



Super excited to try these liner, In2it is a very good cheap brand of cosmetics, I believe it is made in germany, their products are pigmented and the color last all day without being dull and smudged. I tried some of their blushes before and a liquid eyeliner and I swear whenever I need makeup and is on a budget and in a hurry, I always go to their stall.

I got very black, it is super pigmented, very creamy and is waterproof and I've used this the other day and I gotta say that on my list, it is right up there with the nyx eyeliner and the urban decay pencils.

Then I got the one in copper which i use for my lower lashline and this one lived up to my expectations on it.it is a real copper color can also be used as eyeshadow i think this would be perfect for a crease color though I haven't tried to do that.. yet .. but I might :)

Really really good value for your money :)


Rating: 5/5



xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment