Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

MAC Lipstick in Speak Louder



A super Katy Perry Color! One of my current lip favorites, this is a gorgeous hot pink color very bold and very pigmented. It is a cremesheen finish and is very moisturizing. I've been on a hunt for a lipstick like this for a long time and during my MAC trips, I found that MAC lickable is pretty similar to this and also to one of the Limited Edition lipstick from the MAC shop MAC cook collection this year. What I don't like about this one is that it stains your lips. I mean , I love that it stays on my lips for a long time, but it irritates me that it takes so long to take it off and sometimes the color on the outside of your lips doesn't buddge so you look like someone who forgot to take off her lipliner. The swatch here is a bit off though it's just one swipe but I promise it is worth checking out :)





Rating: 4.5/5


XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment