Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj lipstick



Anyway, this is the newest lipstick in the Viva Glam Line , The Nicki Minaj satin lipstick. It is limited edition, although they say that these special viva glam ones sell for an entire year, Anna told me that once they run out, you can't get one anymore. They won't restock this when it gets sold out at every MAC branch.

The wait is over! Viva Glam Nicki is in the Philippines! I waited for a month just to have this. I arrived earlier at the Mall of Asia and with so much luck, the MAC girl there named Anna, told me that it just arrived this morning. I was so happy to own this.. Like you have no idea.

Soooo :>


This is a bright pink lipstick with yellow undertones. I think this would look great in almost all skintones. It has a Satin finish, it can be a little drying but with a little lipbalm, we'll be alright. I did find that I have to layer this on, about 3 layers to get the desired effect because when I first applied this it didn't apply as evenly as I hope but I don't know maybe my lips had the problem not this. lol. I have nothing else to say.. Can't wait to wear this every single day till I get tired or I wear it out..thinking if I should get a back up :>


p.s

Did not get the ricky martin one. Didn't find it too interesting. It's basically their tinted lip conditioner with his signature.


Rating: 5/5

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment