Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mini make up haul

I got some stuff from my auntie who came from the states perfect timing cause I was looking at new products to test out.

I got bonnebell liplites in strawberry parfait it looks like an opaque pale pink gloss. Think mac dress it up in gloss form.

Physician's formula gentle cover concealer in light, it has a bit of salmon tone to it I think this could work for some blemishes and undereye problems

And then I got a nyc liquid liner in pearlized black. I don't think its water proof, it is not super black, has a brush applicator and that's all I can say about it so far :) can't wait to try these out some other day. I would've tested these on my face now but I just got my diamond peel at the Murad clinic at Rustans and they said my face was clogged and stuff so I'm trying to tone down the stuff I apply on my face.


Xo :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment