Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Missha Perfect Cover BB cream



Another loved goodie from Korea! So sad that this is not readily available here :( Anyway, this is the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream reported to be the number 1 BB cream in Korea and have received thousands of rave reviews from around the world. I got the biggest bottle of this to try out in number 21 which is the lightest shade, I believe that this comes in 4 or 5 other shades. It has a high spf content of 42 and it has just the right amount of liquid-y consistency for a medium-full coverage face product.I'm sure you all know what BB creams are what they do to the skin all that good stuff so I won't be discussing that here because the effects are the same only this one compared to other bb creams i've tried are easier to blend to my skintone and covers some spots and redness in my skin, and it lasts all day. I don't look oily and I didn't have to set this with powder. It doesn't cake even if you pack it on (as i've tried the first day I got this). No cons so far, I didn't break out and this made my skin soft. Perfect product I just wish I got some backup :(




Rating: 5/5


xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment