Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Off the shelf challenge booklist

I might not make a list for the dystopia 2012 challenge , actually it depends on whether I can list all those down. But anyway here is my overwhelming stash of unread books that will be part of my off the shelf challenge 2012 this plus the books on my ibooks shelf on my ipad. So in the " real books category, I found 40 books : (6 have not been captured in this picture)

  • The trouble with twins
  • Evernight
  • Vita Brevis
  • Mixed Messages
  • Help, wanted desperately
  • Hush,hush
  • Perfect strangers
  • The mark
  • Soul harvest
  • Nicolae
  • Tribulation Force
  • Left behind
  • Supernatural Tales around the world
  • I've got your number
  • The Rose Labyrinth
  • Lumayo Ka nga sa akin - Bob Ong (filipino author)
  • One Day
  • Prophecies
  • Haunted
  • Restless Dead
  • The Carrie Diaries
  • Summer in the City
  • Prophecy of Days
  • Love in time of Cholera
  • The Lucifer Gospel
  • Good omens
  • Maya
  • Persuading Annie
  • The short second life of Bree Tanner
  • The end of faith
  • A skeleton in God's closet
  • The complete horowitz horror
  • Hell's fire
  • The castle in the Pyrenees
  • Train Man
  • Holy blood, holy grail
  • Secrets of Angels and demons
  • Secrets of the Codes
  • Diary -chuck palahniuk
  • Fear
So these are only the titles of the "visible books that will be part of the challenge, i would also be including some titles frommy ibooks shelf soon.

LEGEND:
BOLD FONT- READ
OTHERS- PENDING
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment