


(I DO NOT KNOW WHY THE PICTURES ARE UPSIDE DOWN BUT OH WELL.)
Along with that Milani Blush that has been posted earlier, I also got this Sleek blush in Scandalous. It is a Tomato Red Blush. Looks very bright and scary in the pan, I got a little intimidated at first but when blended, it looks a lot more natural than most of the pinks or peaches I own. A bit hard to blend than the other blushes I have. I love almost everything about it. I love the Sleek packaging as their name suggests, I love the amount that I get for a cheap price.. It has 8g of product, almost double or even triple the amount of other blushes, and you couldn't even tell because it looks pretty small. It is a bit heavy though. It looks really expensive and well made which made me very excited to get my two other sleek blushes that I pre ordered from another seller as well as the Sleek Storm I-divine palette which will be coming by November.
I don't think that I would ever finish this blush mainly because I can only finish a blush if its the only blush I use for an entire year, but since I have a lot of blushes, I'm pretty sure that this may look full by the time it expires which is 24 months from now. It's very pigmented so I know that I would barely need to touch up for it to last the whole day.
This is an excellent dupe for NARS Exhibit A.
Very very impressed.

5/5
xo.
ooh pretty color :) haha the packaging totally copied NARS
ReplyDeleteyeah it so pretty! :) been wearing it for a whole week :)) inside it really looks similar but this is more compact :D
ReplyDelete