This one of the beauty goodies I got from Korea. It's a full coverage foundation pact with spf 30. Relatively cheap it's around 13000 won, they have two shades available and you can only get this in Korea I think so anyway I will be keeping this review short just because this is something that might not be as interesting as others because it would be hard to find, I looked up some reviews online and found none because the Saem is a new Korean brand I think so there isn't that much talk compared to Missha, Skin79 and all that famous Korean brands.
swatch
I love this because I don't have to wear any concealer because this is super full coverage and if it isn't enough then you can layer it on to completely conceal blemishes, it doesn't smell like anything, it lasts all day it doesn't cake (except you put on too much as with all foundations) and it's affordable the only con is that it is not available here in the Philippines you can either go to Korea and horde or you can pre-order online which I'm sure there are online sellers that can get this there.
Rating: 5/5
xo




No comments:
Post a Comment